February 09, 2012

I Survived!!!

I cannot believe I survived a week long trip doing 100% cloth diapers!

This past week my mom and I went to visit some family in Northern Utah and since my New Years resolution was to be 100% cloth diapering by the end of the month I felt the pressure to do it on our trip. I had so much anxiety going into the trip because this was the first time that I didn't have any disposibles with me. Yes, I could have brought some with me but I really wanted to see if I could do it; and I did!!!

I am really happy with my decision to cloth diaper and because so many of you have been asking me about cloth diapering I decided to blog more about it. I will be giving reviews on different diapers and other accessories that I have found helpful in my process. I hope this helps you and if you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

2 comments:

Jena said...

Way to go!! I know that is hard. So I wanted to know what kind of wet bag you us also have you tried woolie? I LOVE them!!!
By the way, I agree about the memory of you and Erin painting the bathroom. I have a smile on my face whenever I leave that bathroom and see the splatter or paint on the light bulb. lol!!!

Desi said...

bla hahahaha.

I use planet wise liners and I just stick it in a trash can from walmart.

I haven't tried wollie but if you say they are good i'll try it!