February 26, 2012

The Stash Is Back

Oh no.... The STASH is back...
I HATE mustaches.
I think they look creepy. And believe it or not this is the only facial hair that his job will allow. Are you serious??? I think a goatee look much nicer than a mustache.

Ryan and his friends do this every May (Mustache May). Last year when I was getting my maternity pictures I begged him to shave it and he didn't. I told him when I went into labor we weren't leaving the house until it was off his face, and that was exactly what happened, I even recorded him shaving it.

Well, you are probably wondering why he is growing it now since it is only February. This year he wants to do the "handle bar mustache". Sometimes I'll watch him in the mirror and I will see him trying to curl the ends. YIKES! I guess I am going to have to suffer until June.

This is what Paisley thinks of his STASH. I am glad we are on the same page.

No comments: